[opencms-dev] ver 5 -- Hidden resources after a module import

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Wed May 17 14:12:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

I finally resolved the problem. The pages did not use the good template.
At the begining, I use the template for the english version. But once, I
noticed that the pages disapeared (maybe because an out of memory error
during an export). So I had to create them a new time. But I selected
the wrong template name.

In the production server, I changed the template name. Then I exported
the project. I imported the project in the devlopment server. Now the
pages are visible in the "en folder".

Thank you Christian for your suggestions.

Regards,

Xavier Ottolini
Développeur multimédia

*Adelis*