[opencms-dev] RE:

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu May 18 10:07:55 CEST 2006

Marc -

Maybe I'm not understanding you.  But you only need one
template-elements.jsp with the approach I meant:

        http://127.0.0.1/news?myparametername=headlineStoryTitle

and in your JSP you'd have

    <cms:contentload .......>

    <%    String elementToShow = request.getParameter("myparametername");
            if ("headlineStoryTitle".equals(elementToShow) { %>
    <cms:contentshow element="headlineStoryTitle"/>
    <% }
    else if ("anotherElementName".equals(elementToShow) { %>
    <cms:contentshow element="anotherElementName"/>
    <% } %>

(Best to check for parameter values explicitly, rather than just assume that
they're safe.)

Jon
  _____