[opencms-dev] FW: Display a section content with parameter

Holger Schick HolgerSchick at web.de
Thu May 18 21:08:28 CEST 2006

Hello Marc,
i'm not sure if I understand what you want, bur would you like do give an parameter in the url like action="showTitle" and then in your page something like:

<%@ page import="...buffer="none" session="false" %><%

HttpServletRequest req = request;
String action = request.getParameter("action");

contentload ....

if(action.equals("showTitle"){
}
else{
}

Well, everywhere you build the link to this page you have to add the parameter ...

I'm not sure if this is what you wanted.
Do you work a lot with OpenCms? I started and its getting better and better but for me there is not a good documentation. do you build also own modules or do you use only templateone.

kind regrads

holger