[opencms-dev] Structured Content - Direct Edit Feature without contentload ...

Holger Schick HolgerSchick at web.de
Fri May 19 10:25:49 CEST 2006

Hello,
I have another question to the direct edit feature.

I have a structured content. I do not want to load it via a contentload or a collector. My problem is that I would like to have a lot of function loading this content that is not so easy with the content load. So i would like to load and design the content outside in a java bean. my problem is i would like to mark the contents as editable.
is this possible?

kind regards

holger