[opencms-dev] OpenCMS with JSF

Pavel Peringer pavel.peringer at qbizm.cz
Fri May 19 14:24:50 CEST 2006

Atanas Atanasov napsal(a):

>When i use <h:commandLink action="#{resource.changeLang}" >
>	                 <h:outputText value="EN"/>
>	                 <f:param name="lang" value="en"/>
>	            </h:commandLink>
>I have this error:
>The requested resource
>"/opencms621-faces/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/modules/com.nitbg.rotoprint/elements/login.jsf"
>was not found on the server.I have file
>"/system/modules/com.nitbg.rotoprint/elements/login.jsp"
>I think something with path is wrong or ......

I think that the "login.jsp" and "login.jsf" are different names..
OpenCms is looking exactly for requested resource and when it is not
found, CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException is thrown or 404/500 error for
online project.

You will have to change the file name to be the same.

HTH

Pavel Peringer

--
Pavel Peringer                              Qbizm technologies, a.s.
programator                                 ... the art of software.