[opencms-dev] OpenCMS with JSF

Pavel Peringer pavel.peringer at qbizm.cz
Fri May 19 14:41:51 CEST 2006

Atanas Atanasov napsal(a):

>Thanks for your interest Pavel but this is not the problem.I put in
>web.xml FacesSerlet and serlet mapping :
>    <servlet>
>	    <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
>	    <servlet-class>javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet</servlet-class>
>	    <init-param>
>		    <param-name>debug</param-name>
>		    <param-value>2</param-value>
>	    </init-param>
>	    <init-param>
>		    <param-name>detail</param-name>
>		    <param-value>2</param-value>
>	    </init-param>
>	    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
>    </servlet>
>
>    <servlet-mapping>
>	    <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
>	    <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
>    </servlet-mapping>
>
>This mapping should map jsp serlet to *.jsf

I expected something like this :-)
Maybe the mapping does not convert the URL with *.jsf to *.jsp you have
in VFS.
If you can debug, watch the requested URL comming to OpenCms VFS.
Because the servlet is looking for this URL and throws "not found" in
your case..

Pavel Peringer

--
Pavel Peringer                              Qbizm technologies, a.s.
programator                                 ... the art of software.