[opencms-dev] How to add buttons to xmlcontent editor

Gianluca Cassina gcassina at etnoteam.it
Fri May 19 16:41:42 CEST 2006

Hello Tony, many thanks, now I understood that the class
org.opencms.widgets. CmsHtmlWidgetOption contains the selectable widgets
options that I can configure on the layout section of xsd schemas.
Unfortunately I Font size and color aren't yet selectable.
In the meantime I discovered that I can set them in
/system/workplace/editors/fckeditor/configwidget.js, as part of default
toolbar configuration.
Is there someone that advice against this kind of solution?

Ciao
	Gianluca