[opencms-dev] install opencms on two separate server

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Mon May 22 10:45:43 CEST 2006

I reckon there's a packet filter/firewall running on 192.168.0.21, which is what you would normally want - in this case, it may be that it is closing off access to port 3306 from all except the localhost.  If this is the case, you'll have to open up port 3306 to (say) hosts on the same LAN.

Jon

  _____