[opencms-dev] performance tuning

lk cesto at email.it
Tue May 23 18:11:44 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using opencms 6.2 on a virtual hosting (based on xen) with debian
sarge, tomcat 5.5x, java 5, mysql 4.0x.
The available ram is 128 mb.
When tomcat is stopped the used memory is about 40/50 mb.
When tomcat starts all the available memory is used.
The problem is that after some hours using opencms, the swap memory
increases constantly and when it reaches about 150 mb the performance of
opencms drop dramatically down.
Is there a way to limit the increase of the swap file?

We start tomcat with the option: CATALINA_OPTS=-Xmx64m
Opencms is the only context running on tomcat.

Thanks fow any advice!!!

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 Ricevi picture SMS per il tuo cellulare da Jamba!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4847&d=23-5