[opencms-dev] Re: Opencms ftpd module / CHROOT

Ruben Malchow ruben at khm.de
Wed May 24 15:58:55 CEST 2006

hi roland,

your wish is my command ... i have introduced yet another parameter:

	chroot.exceptions=[USERNAME];[USERNAME];[USERNAME];

(it is preconfigured to include users "Admin", "Scott" and "Tiger")
which states the users excepted from the chroot jail. maybe i should do
that based on the user's group rather than the username? well, we'll see
when i am bored enough to start working on that without being
explicitely asked for it :)

anyway, as usual: new archives available on

	http://disco.kalkatraz.de/opencmsftpd/

if someone has a little problem to solve and is willing to pay for it, i
wouldn't say no, either :)

pling!

.rm