[opencms-dev] Export jsp pages

Aldo Filippo Giudice giudicealdo at gmail.com
Sun May 28 22:40:13 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,
I'm using OpenCms to build a site with Carlo.
We have taken a single page, named login.jsp in the OpenCms envorment an
then
we have tried to solve the problem setting the advanced properties:

export=true and export name=login.jsp...

Than we have started the static export...
...but OpenCms exports all the file as XXX.jsp.html... and exports the file
login.jsp as login.jsp.html... Can you tell me if we we would have had  to
set the advanced properties for ALL the pages that we want to export and
than launch the static export?
We want to export all the pages as XXX.jsp... not as XXX.jsp.html...
How can we export all the files as XXX.jsp?
Can you tell us where we have got "to touch" web.xml in order to solve the
problem?
Thanx a lot for the answer...
Aldo.

On 5/28/06, Christian Steinert <christian_steinert at web.de> wrote:

> Carlo Jean schrieb:
> > Then can i export jsp files with
> > applied templates ?
> >

> sorry, read your second post too late. my apologies.
>
> If you just want to keep the name, I think that's possible.
> I the context menues of your files go to "file properties", then
> "Advanced"
> there set the following properties:
> - export = "true"
> - exportname = "xxx.jsp"
>
> I have not tried this, but this should be enough to export the file as
> "xxx.jsp", if you have enable static export.
> Sadly you would have to do this for each of your files.
>
> But some tomcat configuration might be required - I don't know - if you
> want to execute these published JSP files. probably you don't need a
> second tomcat instance, it should be enough to take a deeper look into
> your web.xml configuration plus the some docs for that.
>
> hope that helps
> Christian

Aldo Filippo Giudice