[opencms-dev] OpenCMS + MyFaces

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Wed May 31 08:33:55 CEST 2006

Hi Atanas,

I think the problem you are facing is how to cross servlets. You have two
servlets: OpenCmsServlet and FacesServlet. AFAIK, currently if your request
is in OpenCmsServlet, you cannot make it also in FacesServlet; neither vice
versa.

I think you can do the integration in one of the two methods: one method is
simple, just set some export points for the JSF files. The inconvenient side
is you cannot test your JSF files in Offline projects.

Another way is OpenCMS style, add a new resource type for JSF and of course
its load method.

Kind Regards,

Shi Yusen
Beijing Langhua Ltd.