[opencms-dev] Upload contents to a different server

Roberto Hervella MacĂ­a rhervella at ahorro.com
Tue Jun 6 12:01:13 CEST 2006

Good morning,

I'm a newcomer in this mailing list and also with the OpenCMS product.
At the moment I'm testing the functionalities of the product to confirm our requirements.

I would like to know whether or not it is possible to manage contents inside OpenCMS and after that to upload the generated contents to a different application server such as Weblogic, for example, so that all these generated contents (html, jsp, gifs, etc) can be served by WebLogic.

I've been seeing the Import/Export Modules, but it seems to exchange contents between OpenCMS systems. That's not my intention; I'd like to upload contents to any path of a remote server (for example, inside a web application deployed in WebLogic).

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance,

    Roberto