[opencms-dev] cms:include not including in newly created file

Tomáš Adámek tomas.adamek at qbizm.cz
Tue Jun 6 15:24:38 CEST 2006

Hey,

well maybe the problem is that JSP page needs to be recompiled (sometime
its cached), did u try to restart your app server (or reload opencms
application)?

If this didnt help try this:

1. Touch the .jsp file
2. Shutdown Tomcat
3. Cleanup your /${TOMCAT.HOME}/work/Catalina/localhost/${APPLICATION.NAME}/
4. Startup Tomcat
5. Try to process your .jsp in browser

Hope it will help ya.

Corbey, Clayton napsal(a):
> Not one useful message. This is why I’m so stuck. No errors in the logs,
> no errors on the browser. It just seems that it’s not processing the jsp
> include request.
>

> -cc

> *Subject:* RE: [opencms-dev] cms:include not including in newly created file
>

> Clayton -
>

> Are there any useful messages in <opencms home>/WEB-INF/logs/opencms.log?
>

> Jon

Tomas Adamek                                Qbizm technologies, a.s.
analyst-developer                           ... the art of software.