[opencms-dev] How Run Opencms in Clustered Environment.?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Tue Jun 6 15:40:44 CEST 2006

Georg Raffer wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> keep in mind, that OpenCms stores the user information NOT in the
> session.
> they use the jsessionid as key in a hashmap to restore user
> information. so session replication doesn't help.
>
> ciao, Georg

Why would they do that?  :-D  Well even if session data isn't replicated
in my environment it's acceptable that the user would have to log back
in if one of the servers went down.  On the load balancer end I'll just
have to use persistent connections.  Just curious, is there any way to
replicate this hashmap?

    -Mike