[opencms-dev] cms:include not including in newly created file

Corbey, Clayton CorbeyC at brandonrha.mb.ca
Wed Jun 7 18:37:13 CEST 2006

I'm not familiar with the lingo 'dirty'. My guess is that it means a
cached file?

Here's the scoop. I created a NEW template

/system/modules/ca.mb.westmanlab/templates/westmanlab

The template has <cms:template property="head" /> (and more!) in it.

In the project folder, /sites/westmanlab/, I created a NEW jsp file
/sites/westmalab/mySearch.html. Its properties have
/system/modules/ca.mb.westmanlab/templates/westmanlab for the 'template'

I'm using the cms taglib <cms:include property="template" element="head"
/> to include the 'parts' of the template.

I've 'touched' everything, cleared all cache, restarted the server
multiple times, cleared flexcache, etc., got mad and gave up!

With all my programming experience, I'm sure this behavior is not a
feature.
I'm toying with the idea that I've completely broke something to do with
the configuration.

The above setup works for files that were programmed 6 months ago and
currently exist in other projects, just not the new jsp files for this
project. It's very unusual. Next attempt will be code with no taglibs.

:(

-cc