[opencms-dev] cms:include not including in newly created file

Corbey, Clayton CorbeyC at brandonrha.mb.ca
Wed Jun 7 20:13:27 CEST 2006

Oh, yes my email contained some typos...

Here's some sample code from
/system/modules/ca/mb/westmanlab/templates/westmanlab

<cms:template element="bodyTop">

	<!-- header begin -->
	<!-- header end -->

	<!-- toolbar begin -->
		</cms:template>

Here's some sample code from /sites/westmanlab/search.html (type jsp)

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ page buffer="none" %>
<%@ page import="java.util.*" %>
<%@ page import="org.opencms.search.*" %>
<%@ page import="org.opencms.jsp.*" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

<cms:include property="template" element="headTop" />
Search Westman Lab Website
<cms:include property="template" element="headBottom" />
<cms:include property="template" element="bodyTop" />

Seems to me that this would work; as it is for any other previously
programmed jsp file.

-cc