[opencms-dev] cms:include not including in newly created file

Corbey, Clayton CorbeyC at brandonrha.mb.ca
Wed Jun 7 20:54:13 CEST 2006

Well, I changed

<cms:include property="template" element="headBottom" />

<cms:include
file="/system/modules/ca.mb.westmanlab/templates/westmanlab"
element="headTop" />

And it did nothing. However, I notice that

<cms:include
file="/system/modules/ca.mb.westmanlab/jsptemplates/toolbar" />

Works perfectly. Something is up with the template. The <cms:template
element="headTop"> parts aren't working in it is my guess.

Why, I have no idea!