[opencms-dev] How are links resolved for the statically exported files?

Robin Sharma preska2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 02:00:28 CEST 2006

Hi Experts,
   This is what I am planning.

Once the content are edited and finalized in the
staging environment. I want to do the static export of
all the static resources. In the import-export.xml, I
can specify a directory where it will be exported.

I want to copy this static files into the live server.

The problem is, all the links are broken, and may be
it is still pointing to the VFS.

Where do I put these files so that OpenCmsServlet can
picks it up?

Appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Robin