[opencms-dev] Problem with icons: They are missing

David García González david.garciag at fundacionctic.org
Wed Jun 14 13:45:28 CEST 2006

Thanks Christian,

It happened again, I took a look at that folder and everything looks ok,
all the icons are exported.
The only thing that has changed is the, but nobody has logged in the
system, so how it could be modified?.

El dom, 28-05-2006 a las 15:37 +0200, Christian Steinert escribió:
> David García González schrieb:
> > Hi list, I have experimented a weird issue:
> >
> > Now the icons of the workplace are all the blank icon, and I can't click
> > them, moreover, they are shadowed. The only icons that are ok are the
> > jsp icon and the structured folder. Another issue: when i click on the
> > new button, i can only choose between jsp and pattern page.
> >
> > It is very weird because I haven't uninstalled any module nor modified
> > the Db. I haven't seen anything anormal in the logs.
> >
> > My OpenCms version is 6.2.1 and my DB is mySql 4.1
> >
> > Thanks to all the list!!
> >

> I have taken a look,
>
> all icons are published to a folder called "resources/", which lies in
> the REAL filesystem, directly inside your web application folder.
> So take a look, what's going on there.
>
> c.

David García González

Fundación CTIC

-Centro Tecnológico de la Información y la Comunicación-

E-mail: david.garciag at fundacionctic.org

Tfno: +34 984 29 12 12

-Parque Científico y Tecnológico Gijón-Asturias-Spain

www.fundacionctic.org