[opencms-dev] Question about Modules

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Jun 14 17:44:51 CEST 2006

Yes.  Best way is via CmsShell or your own extension of it - search the list
for 'CmsShell' (useful post by Nigel Kersten, from memory) and/or look at
OpenCms javadoc/source to get the idea.  And the attached might help you
extend it.

I guess how you kick off the CmsShell instance for each of your OpenCms
instances is another matter - but that's just Unix/Windows stuff.

Jon