[opencms-dev] Problem with icons: They are missing

Ricardo Zayas rzayas at satec.es
Thu Jun 15 09:33:24 CEST 2006

hi list,

mmm, could it be a permissions problem?

 i remember something similar happened to me:

to manage my xml content i created a new user group (ContentEditors)
and added it to opencms-modules.xml:

                    <accesscontrol>
                        <accessentry principal="GROUP.Administrators"
permissions="+r+v+w+c"/>
                        <accessentry principal="GROUP.Projectmanagers"
permissions="+r+v+w+c"/>
                        <accessentry principal="GROUP.Users"
permissions="+r+v"/>
                        <accessentry principal="GROUP.ContentEditors"
permissions="+r+v+w"/>
                    </accesscontrol>

but i forgot to add my user to that group so all my files were grayed in
workplace

........ perhaps it's something related to project management; are all
your resources
included in your project? what about project' owner permissions?

regards,