[opencms] [opencms-dev] Optimizing OpenCMS performance.

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Thu Jun 15 13:06:08 CEST 2006

On 15/06/2006, at 8:53 PM, Jorge Gonzalez wrote:

> Do you have a reverse proxy with cache in the apache server ?
>
> It's very easy to configure and it can handle a lot of db interaction.
> Of course, combined with static export (of css files, icons,
> banners, etc).

I'm static exporting all the stuff that I can, such as images, but
that doesn't seem to be my bottleneck. I'm not an expert in server-
side Java at all, and am still looking into how I can profile things
to work out what's going on when...

I keep having this annoying issue with getting mod_cache to build
happily, and when I do, it seems to cause me problems in the
Workplace... but haven't worked out what's going on there.

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.