[opencms] [opencms-dev] Optimizing OpenCMS performance.

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Fri Jun 16 02:46:32 CEST 2006

On 15/06/2006, at 9:06 PM, Nigel Kersten wrote:

> I keep having this annoying issue with getting mod_cache to build
> happily, and when I do, it seems to cause me problems in the
> Workplace... but haven't worked out what's going on there.

Man. This really is an awesome option. I finally got apache2 built
happily after giving up on package management and just going from
source myself.

Use mod_proxy to proxy Apache <------> Tomcat, and use mod_cache to
set up a memory cache.

Things are still a bit slow when editing large schemas, but that's ok.

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.