[opencms-dev] Navigation Issues

Colin Coolidge colincoolidge at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 16:42:24 CEST 2006

Hi,

  I've been migrating a website over from 5 to 6 and want to use the navigation features in 6. I have something setup like this:

  main_site_directory/index.html
  main_site_directory/page.html
  main_site_directory/page2.html
  main_site_directory/category/index.html
  main_site_directory/category/subcategory/index.html

  My problem is when I'm in each tier, I want only those page of the current tier to show up in the left nav. For instance, the left nav for the main_site_directory/index.html page should have just:

  main_site_directory/index.html (not a link)
  main_site_directory/page.html (link)
  main_site_directory/page2.html (link)

  listed in the left nav...

  thanks