[opencms-dev] facing problem with opencms

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Sat Jun 17 13:24:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

It depends on what functions you need for the calendar. We have a commercial
module which the workplace user can set his/her own schedule and get mention
from email and a alter if he/she is on site. The scheduler is based on
quartz which comes with OpenCms. About quartz, you can get more info from
here: http://www.opensymphony.com/quartz/.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

Tel: 86-10-88514088, 88514099

Fax: 86-10-88514099

Email: shiys at langhua.cn <mailto:shijh at langhua.cn>

Website: http://www.langhua.cn/

vikas gupta schrieb:

Hi,

  I want to use opencms to give some features like calendar, reports to my
website.

Any help to do this will be appreciated. I don’t know how I can do this  I
am new

To opencms..

hi,

I don't think a calendar has been implemented yet for opencms.
For statistics there is a opencms clickstream extension - search the net for
it - but I haven't looked into it and so I have no experience of how to
integrate or use it.

christian