[opencms-dev] publishing jsp code

Roberto Hervella Macía rhervella at ahorro.com
Mon Jun 19 16:33:22 CEST 2006

Hi Jan,

What I really want is to generate jsp content from a OpenCms template (which
is also a jsp).
I don't want to publish simply a flat jsp file, I want to generate a jsp
file from a definited template.
I've used the trick out.print(<JSP code>) inside the template to generate
jsp code from a template, but I think it's a bit messy.
There must be another way to publish jsp code from a OpenCms template. Do
you know how to do it?

Thanks,

    Roberto