[opencms-dev] static export-publish files

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Jun 20 08:56:26 CEST 2006

Chaitanya schrieb:
> when i try to publish a project , it goes into a infinity loop and
> this is the error message i get
>

> <Jun 19, 2006 4:23:43 PM GMT+05:30> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101305>
> <[weblogic.servl
>
> et.internal.WebAppServletContext at 1f020af - name: 'chaitanya',
> context-path: '/ch
>
> aitanya'] Error-page location:
> "/opencms-errorhandler/system/handler/handle500.h
>
> tml" for the error-code: "500" causes an infinite loop condition as it
> throws th
>
> e same code for which it has been mapped.>

I thought a bit more don't file a bug report.
What exactly are you doing?

When does this happen - during the export of a given page?
Does this page have errors?

have you changed the errorhandler or the publish settings for the
errorhandler (the errorhandler should not have attributes that will
cause it to be published and by default the errorhandler *is not* published.

So maybe you can explain a bit more how the error comes about.
Christian