[opencms-dev] Help: Online Mode not working

Nirmal Sharma nk71days at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 12:20:55 CEST 2006

Hello Experts,

I am on OpenCMS 6.0.3 with MySQL v4 on Linux box.

My offline mode is working fine but when I click on any JSP page in online
mode, it is not working and say "Page cannot be displayed" in browser

For example, when I click on index.jsp in online mode then the URl will be
http://server:8080/cms/mycms/system/workplace/commons/displayresource.jsp?resource=/sites/default/MySite/index.jsp
which
is producing above error but when I delete the part "
system/workplace/commons/displayresource.jsp?resource=/" my website is
running well. Just the issue with I am not able to get directly index or any
other jsp page.

I hope my question is clear, please suggest what is the problem here.

Thanks Nirmal