[opencms-dev] MultiLingual in TemplateOne

Mr Alireza Fattahi afattahi at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 10:55:24 CEST 2006

Hi,

You have of course visited many multi lingual site. Some of them have a welcome page which shows you a list of their supported languages, so you can select your language before entering the site.
In OpenCMS I have craete a MicroSite with some folders and sibling files in them. For example:
products_en
   index.html
products_fa
   index.html

Now when I click one of them  the site navigation is display both en and fa menus. Is there any way which I can configure the TemplateOne too show only en or only fa folder menu.

Regards,
Alireza Fattahi