[opencms-dev] MultiLingual in TemplateOne

Mr Alireza Fattahi afattahi at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 12:43:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the help. Should I copy the _configuration and modules for each en  and fa directory, or should there be only one copy of them in the root of MicroSite is enough.

Regards,
Alireza Fattahi

Farnaz Fotrousi <f_fotrousi at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,

In your microsite, you should have just index.html and two folders: en and fa .
first create your site structure in 'en' folder and set locale property of this folder to 'en'.
Then copy en folder with fa name in your microsite. So you will have the same strture there as sibilings which you have set its locale property to 'fa'.
Also in your microsite you can just make an index.html contains those two links.

Regards,
Farnaz.

Mr Alireza Fattahi <afattahi at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,

You have of course visited many multi lingual site. Some of them have a welcome page which shows you a list of their supported languages, so you can select your language before entering the site.
In OpenCMS I have craete a MicroSite with some folders and sibling files in them. For example:
products_en
    index.html
products_fa
   index.html

Now when I click one of them  the site navigation is display both en and fa menus. Is there any way which I can configure the TemplateOne too show only en or only fa folder menu.

Regards,
Alireza Fattahi