[opencms-dev] LDAP Module Synchronization Problems

Seth Foss seth.foss at lat-inc.net
Wed Jun 21 17:08:41 CEST 2006

I am setting up a trial of the Alkacon OCEE LDAP Module. When I log in,
and navigate to the user synchronization screen, I can see that the
module is successfully loading the list of users from the Active
Directory. Also, it has synchronized one of the users on its own.

The problem is that the module will not let me synchronize any other
users. Whether I use the check box and Add button above, or the inline
add button, and no matter how many users i try to add at once, OpenCMS
starts loading, and acts successful, but there is no change to the sync
lists.

Also, I was able to remove the automatically added user from the
synchronized list, but when I tried to synchronize a different user, it
reverted to synchronizing the user I had removed.

I have tried to look through the user data stored in the Active
Directory to find anything that might cause this, but I have come up
with nothing.

Using OpenCMS 6.2.1, Tomcat 5.5.9

Thanks in advance!
Seth