[opencms-dev] remote db error

Chaitanya chaitanya.potukuchi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 18:14:36 CEST 2006

Hi

I have problem with oracle DB, my DB (oracle 10g) is on a remote machine.
Iam able to create the tables, it gives me amsg that the tables have been
successfully created. At steps number 6 where ill have to import the
modules, it gives me the folloing error. The error is only when iam
connecting to aremote DB and not whne tthe DB is on the localhost.

Anybody faced a similar issue plz reply.

my environment is
weblogic 9.1
oracle 10g
windows
opencms 6.02

--
   Each of us has our own unique flaw.  But it's the cracks and flaws we
each have that make our lives together so very interesting and