[opencms-dev] Update from 6.0.4 to 6.2.1

Andreas Heinecke andreas at objectinc.de
Fri Jun 23 12:12:00 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

I've done these steps. I get the same error like Markus, see a later
posting.

ERROR [ org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore: 295]
Critical error during OpenCms initialization: The OpenCms setup wizard is
still enabled.
ERROR [g.opencms.main.OpenCmsListener: 91]
org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms
initialization: The OpenCms setup wizard is still enabled.

This is the error I get.

It says the wizard is enabled, for sure it has to be enabled, if want to
use the update mechanism.

Andreas