[opencms-dev] VFS target was included earlier

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 23 14:40:57 CEST 2006

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 02:05:04PM +0200, Inigo wrote:
> Hello:
>    I am having another problem. I have created a simple JSP in the root
> folder of my site. After publishing it, when I try to access it, I get
> the error I have indicated in the subject. ¿Any idea how it can be solved?

I had this error often at the beginning when I started to understand
OpenCms respectively how jsp works.

It can happen when you doubly include the code of the page somehow.
It is the typical error that you get when you access a jsp page
by its name

http://myserver.de/test.jsp

Others may explain better what happens. But it is as if the
jsp is trying to be executed twice.