[opencms-dev] How to customize templateOne search for a microsite

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 09:36:05 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would like to use templateOne search just for a microsite not all site.
when I search in my microsite, in the first step no result found but by selecting "search the entire site" results are displayed.

I tried to change resource tag of Source1 in opencms-search.xml:

<resource>/sites/default/mymicrosite/</resource>

But nothing changed in my microsite and no results found in demo site in any cases.

Would you please help me,
Regards,
Farnaz