[opencms-dev] Controlling startup settings for a group

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Jun 27 10:53:13 CEST 2006

hello Tomas,

Do you mean, that I simply can't do any of this stuff? does that mean
I can not make a new site under sites that is other than the default
site and be able to make users (other than admin and project managers
groups) to be able to access it? surely that can not be true, or is
the aim that all users are supposed to access the pages directly from
a web page with the opencms edit page mechanism, without direct
access to VFS ? is that the way the normal method of access to modify
content goes? having said that I tried to do that a short time ago
and it did not work, if I try to access any page other than the
default site it does not let me, I am at a loss for words here to be
honest. I must be missing something!

Cheers,
Gaith