[opencms-dev] Bad performances problem with queries in the database

m.lambin at crelan.be m.lambin at crelan.be
Wed Jun 28 15:30:45 CEST 2006

Thanks for your answers, but i think it's not the solution.

There's my configuration:
        <flexcache>
            <cache-enabled>true</cache-enabled>
            <cache-offline>false</cache-offline>
            <maxcachebytes>8000000</maxcachebytes>
            <avgcachebytes>6000000</avgcachebytes>
            <maxentrybytes>400000</maxentrybytes>
            <maxkeys>10000</maxkeys>
        </flexcache>

And there are the datas in Opencms Flexcache Administration
Variations in Flex Cache: 204
Keys in Flex Cache: 33
Max. size of all variations: 8000000 bytes
Avg. size of all variations: 6000000 bytes
Cur. size of all variations: 804560 bytes

So, my cache properties are configured the same way as your example (
uri;element;params=(print,accessible);timeout=60).

             "Joe Desbonnet"
             <jdesbonnet at gmail
             Sent by:                  "The OpenCms mailing list"
             opencms-dev-bounc         <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
             es at opencms.org                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             28/06/2006 15:09          Re: [opencms-dev] Bad performances
                                       problem with queries in the
                                       database
             Please respond to
              joe at galway.net;
             Please respond to
                The OpenCms
               mailing list
             <opencms-dev at open
                 cms.org>

I forgot to ask: have you set a reasonable Flexcache size? If the web
site "working set" is greater than the max allowed cache size, the
cache will fail badly in something like a  JMeter stress test.