[opencms-dev] Adding MIME types to OpenCMS...

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Thu Jun 29 02:25:14 CEST 2006

So I'm a bit confused about adding mime types to an OpenCMS install.

I need to set up mp4 video, and I thought I'd just be able to make
sure that Tomcat knew about it in web.xml, but that doesn't seem to
be enough.

Poking around the list has brought up the mimetypes.properties file
which is inside opencms.jar.

Can I just unzip the jar, edit it, re-zip it and that will be fine?

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.