[opencms-dev] localize contextual menu entry label

bernatl at adequa.net bernatl at adequa.net
Thu Jun 29 13:04:56 CEST 2006

Hi all,

We're adding some items in contextual menu of specific types (i.e. images).

So we've modified config file opencms-workplace.xml:

<entry key="GUI_EXPLORER_CONTEXT_HISTORY_0"
uri="views/admin/admin-main.jsp?root=explorer&path=%2Fhistory" rules="a a
aaai aaai aaai" order="350"/>
<entry key="GUI_EXPLORER_CONTEXT_PROPERTY_0" uri="commons/property.jsp" rules="a
a aaai aaai aaai" order="360"/>
<separator order="380"/>
<entry key="MEDIA_GUI_EXPLORER_CONTEXT_IMAGEEDIT" uri="commons/ImageEdit.jsp"
rules="a a aaai aaai aaai" order="390"/>
</contextmenu>

Now, we want to define localized text for MEDIA_GUI_EXPLORER_CONTEXT_IMAGEEDIT.
Is this possible without modifying messages.properties and compiling opencms?
Is possible to extend system messages adding some file on worplace
environment??

Regards,

Bernat López