AW: [opencms-dev] redirects

Tomáš Adámek tomas.adamek at qbizm.cz
Thu Jun 29 16:06:46 CEST 2006

I think that if u use External link, it works like "redirect", so
browser sends another request for this page. Sibling works like
"jsp:forward" for browser as i know.

DI Gunther Schmidl napsal(a):
>>I want to `redirect internally' from a page on a site
>>to a page in the module.  I.e. page `/site/boo/contact.html'
>>should show form `/system/module/foo.bar/pages/letter.html'
>>(JSP.)
>

> Despite its name, you can use the "External Link" type (from the New menu)
> to redirect like that.
>
> -- Gunther

Tomas Adamek                                Qbizm technologies, a.s.
analyst-developer                           ... the art of software.