[opencms-dev] Using cms:contentload

Jonathon Mar jmar at salesforce.com
Thu Jun 29 23:32:12 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Thanks everyone for all the help so far.  I have a question concerning
the contentload tag.  I would like to use the tag to loop through all
elements of a given type, and display the filename.  Is it possible to
do so?  I don't see the filename stored anywhere in the xml file, so I'm
not sure if this is doable.

Here's what I have so far:

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc"
param="/sites/intranet/home/top-story_${number}.html|topstory|3"
editable="false">

            <cms:contentcheck ifexists="Title">

                        <h2><cms:contentshow element="Title" /></h2>

            </cms:contentcheck>

            <!-- The following line is the idea of what I want to do,
but obviously doesn't work -->

            <cms:contentshow element="Filename" />

</cms:contentload>

The title comes out fine, but I can't get the file name to display.  Any
input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon