AW: [opencms-dev] List of resources

Manuel Wallnoefer manuel.wallnoefer at msk-informatik.at
Fri Jun 30 09:39:10 CEST 2006

Hi Robert,

thx for help it works!

Now I have a List of CmsResources.

But the problem is if I want to access now the properties of the file I
found no way to do it. For example I have defined my own properety myProp
for each file and I want to read it for every CmsResource in my List.

The way I did it befor was like this:

cms.getNavigation().getNavigationForResource().getProperty("myProp");

but now I have CmsResources , how can I get the properties from a
CmsResource.

Thx for help