[opencms-dev] Templateone scaling problem with images

J.Schumacher at gmx.net J.Schumacher at gmx.net
Sun Jul 2 23:30:59 CEST 2006

Hello,

using the templateone in version 6.2.1 I have a problem with the pattern
page layout.

I have created a page using the pattern page resource type. Then I enter
some text and choose an image for the image uri tag.
For the alignment for the image I choose "Image on bottom, text above".

The original image size is 640x480.

Viewing the page out of the offline project, the image appears correct.
Viewing the same page out of the online project the aspect ratio of the
image is wrong.

Looking at the generated html code the image is resized and the image
source has been extended by

__scale=w:737,h:480,t:1,p:1" width="737" height="480"

Can some one tell me why this differs between offline and online version
and how to tell OpenCMS to not sclae the image.

Thanks for any help
Jens