[opencms-dev] login with current user

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Mon Jul 3 21:55:00 CEST 2006

No - no.

You have to do it differently:

 CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
     response);
  CmsObject ocms = cms.getCmsObject();

In this way you will get a CmsObject that is already initialized for the current user.
What you have tried to do - creating a completely new CmsObject - is only meant for *very* special cases.

hth
christian