[opencms-dev] Re: opencms-dev Digest, Vol 99, Issue 5

Jack jack at futaz.co.za
Tue Jul 4 07:52:21 CEST 2006

Hi Tom

Thanks for the response. I not sure I explained myself clearly, but I did
manage to get the Custom Properties dialog to work. I was however not able
to get both the templateone and my custom properties dialog to work at the
same time. Which ever custom properties dialog was defined last in the
config file (opencms-workplace.xml) worked fine, the other did not work.

Regards
Jack