[opencms-dev] /* Static Export - How decrease the resources?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Jul 4 17:04:42 CEST 2006

One of the XML-Configfiles contains a set of rules (I think they are called exportrules and I think the file was opencms-vfs.xml)
There you can enter a group of regexpressions.

If a resource is published, whose name is matched by one of these regexpressions, then all other resources are exported for which one of the expressions in the same expression group matches. (I hope my explaination is understandable)

Like this you can control that a given set of resources belongs together and gets exported together.
The default configuration is of course prepared for /sites/default/.

I think It's documented somewhere in the Alcakon docs and came in around 6.0.3 or 6.0.4

hth
christian