[opencms-dev] Access to OpenCms from external app

Susann Jaeger susannjaeger1 at gmx.net
Wed Jul 5 07:11:49 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'd like to use opencms functionality in an external application (Java)

This is what I found by browsing the list:
The shell can be used but it creates a total new instance, so it's better for test purpose

As far as I can see, jsp API can only be used within opencms

web services can be used, but i read in the list that there is no interface yet.

Has anyone tried over tcp/ip?

Can anyone put some light on me, how i cxan achieve my goal?
Help is appreciated :)
Sorry for my poor English...

Best regards
Susann