[opencms-dev] Manual OpenCMS is not free?

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Jul 5 20:33:35 CEST 2006

I don't think there are any free ones, apart from the documentation which
comes with OpenCms.  That documentation is quite useful, but it tends to
show things by code examples rather than giving either 'how to' explanations
for typical administration tasks or setting out all possible options for a
particular circumstance.

If you haven't installed OpenCms yet, but still want to read the
documentation (which normally requires an installation) you may be able to
find someone's server out there.  I Googled for 'contentload' (an OpenCms
tag), and found e.g.
http://195.14.236.181/opencms/opencms/alkacon-documentation/documentation_ta
glib/docu_tag_contentload.html.

Jon