[opencms-dev] Problem with New Resource functionality

Vitor Varalonga varalonga at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 21:34:01 CEST 2006

Hi!

Something very odd has just happened within my OpenCMS Workplace,
so I thought I could share this info in order to get some clues, tips &
tricks
on how to solve it.
When I create a New Resource, on the Panel opened, there is some typo
on some of the Resource Types. For example, instead of "Pattern Page" I
get "??? fileicon.layoutpage ???" and similar behavior is found for the
Microsite, Article, News, Faq and other resource types.
But there's more... If I try to edit the file configuration_links located at
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/copyresources/_configuration/,
the labels "URL Link", "Text Link" and "Target Link" are replaced with
"link.url", "link.text" and "link.target".
Seems like there's some problem with the access to the resource bundle.
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

kind regards,
--